Online Meeting 7.30pm - 9.30pm - November 12th 2021
Party constitutions are no respecters of pandemics and we are required to hold an AGM regardless of the circumstances in order to present to the members the actions of your exec over the past year, to gain your approval of plans for the coming year and to elect or confirm the various officers of the party.
All the Offices of the Local Party are open for election. Those who filled positions last year will willingly support any new incumbent; we sincerely invite others to put their names forward to join the committee. In addition to the Officers, we need six ‘ordinary’ members to help us plot the direction of Salisbury Lib Dems for the future.
- Chairman’s welcome.
- Minutes of previous Annual General Meeting held 18th November 2020.
- Chairman’s Report.
- Motions submitted.
- Reports from: Executive Committee Officers, Members who attended Conference, Salisbury City and Wiltshire Councils representative.
- Election of Officers, Executive Committee Members and Honorary President for 2022.
- Financial Statement for 2020.
- Appointment of Independent Examiner for the 2021 Local Party Accounts.
- Invitation to & opportunity for the 100 Club to report.
- Any other business.
For more details about the Exec positions available, see the guidance on the Nomination Form below. Nominations may be made up to and during the AGM, but more so this year than any other it will greatly assist the Secretary if nomination papers are sent to him in advance by noon the previous day, as indicated on the papers.
Please click the "Send RSVP" button now. We'll send you an email containing the Zoom link for the meeting and the supporting documentation and reports, closer to the date.